Thursday 27 March 2014

Half Finished Photoshoot!

Hi there! So, for college I do a little bit of photography. So for the final major project in that part, I have decided to paint peoples faces as animals and then take the pictures of them. I do not even have a title for this photo shoot. I thought I would tell you all about it though. So, I have 6 people who are going to help me and I have only had time to do one of them. The others I will hopefully do over tomorrow (Friday) and next week. The animals that I am going to do are: Lion, Tiger, Panda, Monkey, Racoon and Black Swan.

I have to say, I am not the best face painter. So, please be nice and don't comment down below that the person doesn't look like a certain animal! I don't want to feel even worse about it, than I already do! So, I present to you. The only animal that I have done so far. The Lion.





I want to thank my friend Nat for being my lion model! She fit what I was looking for right down to the smallest detail. So I am very grateful for that. She also has a photography blog, which you can find here. If you enjoy amazing photography check it out! Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on Bloglovin, it's a really cool way to network on the site. You should check it out on my blog and see if you want to join in. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artistic creation!!! It looks very nice♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It took a while to do but I am happy with how it turned out <3

      Delete